Low Tide Beach Explorations in August
Join Kitsap Beach Naturalists to explore and wonder at the rich and colorful sea life that is exposed during low tide. Naturalists will be on hand to enlighten you to a whole other world that isn't normally exposed, except during the upcoming good daytime summer low tides.
Tell your family and friends, and we will see you at the beach! No RSVP necessary and all ages are welcome.”
- Port Orchard: Manchester State Park*, Saturday, August 5, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Hansville: Point No Point, Tuesday, August 8, 11:00 AM - 1:00 pM
- Kingston: Ferry Beach (to the North of the Ferry Dock), Sat., Aug. 19, 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Poulsbo: Kitsap Memorial State Park*, Monday, August 21, 11:30 AM-1:00 PM
* State parks require an entry fee.
Source: Washington State University-Extension Beach Naturalist newsletter, 1 Aug 2017.